What do moles on certain parts of your body mean? Have you ever wondered about it? Why those parts specifically? Chinese experts can read you like an open book just by looking at the position of the moles on your body. So what hidden parts of your personality can your moles reveal?
Mole on the forehead 0:49
Mole in or near the eyebrows 1:42
Mole on the nose 2:25
Mole on the cheek 3:14
Mole on the lips 4:02
Mole on the chin 4:50
Mole on the ears 5:32
Mole on the neck 6:18
Mole on the shoulder 7:09
Mole on the fingers 7:52
Mole on the arms 10:29
Mole on the breasts 11:09
– Chinese astrology thinks of a mole on the forehead as a sign of prosperity. However, it also has an additional meaning, depending on the mole’s exact position.
– Moles in the eyebrow can be found very rarely. But if you have one, you can be proud of its meaning. It’s a symbol of your intelligence, creativity, and artistry.
– A mole on the nose often indicates a person with major self-respect who’s not afraid of hard work. In some situations and circumstances, these people can have quite a big ego.
– If you see a person with a mole on their cheek (or you have one yourself), you can be sure that it represents an introverted and sincere person.
– If your mole is on the right or left corner of your upper lip, it indicates your desire to get the best from life. A mole on your lower lip is a sign that your children will be highly successful at what they do.
– People with moles on their chins are affectionate, caring, stubborn, and determined. They are realists and are usually ready for every outcome when trying something new.
– If you have a mole on your ear, it’s a sign that you have an outstanding personality. You’re trustworthy, loyal, and have a good and kind heart. A mole on your earlobe, in its turn, is the sign of a prominent, prosperous, and rich life.
– A mole on the neck can indicate that you have a strong but very lovable personality. You can easily attract people by just being yourself.
– A mole on the shoulder highlights responsibility in your character. You aren’t afraid of a task and can handle any challenge coming your way.
– In this case, everything depends on the finger and, more specifically, the part of this finger.
– Moles on the arms often represent a decisive and well-rounded person. You aren’t afraid to make a mistake; you’re afraid of missing the opportunity.
– Chinese astrology considers the breasts to be a symbol of power, so a mole on this body part suggests a successful career and quick recognition for all your hard work.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: